Squint in left eye

Dear sir/mam greetings of the day , I have squint In my left eye please guide me for operation or if it could be corrected by other method , if I go through operation what will be the fee please help me out . Thanking you
views-icons 115 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Squint in left eye

Dr. Ravi Thadani Delhi | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Squint (also known as strabismus) is a condition that arises because of an incorrect balance of the muscles that move the eye, faulty nerve signals to the eye muscles and focusing faults (usually long sight). If these are out of balance, the eye may turn in (converge), turn out (diverge) or sometimes turn up or down, preventing the eyes from working properly together. Treatment depends on the type and degree of squint one has. It can range from simple eye exercises to squint surgery ( usually done in adults ). So, get your squint work up done by squint specialist and know the best line of treatment accordingly.