Squint eye
Since I have a squint eye problem what will be the surgery cost and percentage of success after surgery at the age of 26

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1. Cost of squint surgery depends on number of muscles needing surgery 2. Success rate is more than 90% depending on type of squint
Dr. Y Siva Kumar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Your squint needs thorough evaluation, to determine the extent of surgery, how many eye muscles need adjustment, if both eyes need surgery, etc. The cost also varies from centre to centre. With me, the price range will be from Rs 15,000 to 30,000. Most of the surgeries get 100 % success, very few need re adjustment or minor modification after 3 to 6 months. So go ahead, you will be happy with your decision.