Squint eye problem
I have a squint eye problem. Since in my childhood. My left side eye ball can't moving the same direction. Last week I was consult the eye specialist. I having a lazy eye problem(ampolypia). How to cure this problem without surgery. It is possible to cure this problem. I am waiting for ur favourable reply. I want to correct my eyes. Pls help me sir.

Dr. Arjun Kumar Singh
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 38 yrs exp Patna

you are above 10 yrs ,occlusion in other eye does not help in improving  vision in amblyopic eye,only pleotics tt along with occlusion in contralateral eye can improve the vision.At the age  of 17 there's no treatment for improving vision if you are having  squint ing eye then only then surgery can be done  for  cosmetic look.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

hello the best treatment of amblyopia is patching therapy which works good for people upto 17 yrs of age after that age there is no conclusive treatment
Dr. Mohammed Haris
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Varanasi
Lazy Eye or Amblyopia is a condition of eye in which eyesight of one eye differ by more than 3 lines from another eye on reading chart. It may be caused by various conditions,squint or strabismus being one of them.
Occlusion therapy (patching of good eye) is usually prescribed according to Age and correction of underlying condition such as any refractive error is done.
Do visit your ophthalmologist and follow his advice.