Squint eye
Had already dont squint operation 8 years ago it came back. I have a lazy eye n a squint in my right eye. Pls help me :'( . What should i do to make my eye straight again

Your photograph shows right eye has again diverged, why it has happened?. You were operated at age of 11 yrs,it shouldn't happen.At time of surgery, your parents blindly believed in some doctor. Proper procedure for squinting eye in child, first child should go for pleoptic treatment & when vision in both eyes becomes equal, it may take1-6 mths depending on severity of vision, only then squint surgery should be done for strengthening the eyes if this procedure is followed,you get  your binocular vision for ever & it will never happen again in life. While working in Regional Eye Institute in Squint department for 5 yrs,faced thousands of these types of cases, but not single squint surgery done without pleoptic treatment in child under 12 yrs,of coure very good  orthoptics & pleoptic department founded by padam vibhusan Dr MP Mehrey inaugurated by Dr kith Lyle in 1959 father of squint surgery in the world still supported by Sushil Vohra 80 yrs old lady not married, married to pleoptic treatment at very minimal charge for department, worked for 3 yrs from 1955 -1958 with Dr kith & Lyle in London.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We cannot do anything in this regards on this platform except for just advising you to consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will examine you and do the needful. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.