Squint Eye for 3 yrs old
My daughter is 3 years old n has right squint eye. Not observed every time, but rarely or can identify if observed very closely!! Please let us know what is the solution & which is the right hospital with orthoptist in n around HSR LAYOUT!!!

hello i think you can consult squint specialist in narayan nethralaya
Sofar orthoptics &pleoptic department is concerned, old Sitapur eye hospital (U P)is still the best ,Sushil Vohra trained by Dr kith& Dr Lyle in London established department in 1959& this department is giving diploma in orthoptics & pleoptic since 1960to girls after intermediate science & cured minimum 10 to 20 lakhs amblyopic child to normal in last 60 yrs free of charge, she is around 80 yrs &still dedicated to serving the department, not married ,married to pleoptic treatment & orthoptics. I have worked with her for six years & knows her dedication.She is both mother& father of orthoptics & pleoptic treatment still in India till she is alive& still leaving that hospital 27 yrs back  in  1989 ,I am referring my amblyopic child to her with successful results due to her dedication &am in contact with her,with regards
with
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Just get it checked out by a ophthalmologist near you. You can search for good ophthalmologists near you on this app itself. He will examine her and suggest you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Eye exercises for squint 3 year old losing hair 3 year old coughing at night