Squient eyes
I am having squient of 5 degree from my birth in my left eye but nowaydays blurred vision is occurred and I shown to many doctors they prescribed u don't need of surgery as it was only 5 degree normally people have this type problem I'm very embrased to see others does I need surgery for squient but I don't have any sight in my eye

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Being a squint specialist, I would recommend you to follow your doctor instructions. He is guiding you correctly. Minimal squint 5degree is minimal and does not need treatment. But if it is cosmetically creating problem the u may use prismatic glasses
Dr. Pranav Dave
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Surat

If possible you add your current vision then it would be much helpful to answer.