Squient eyes

I'm 19 yrs old i have 15degree of inward sqient but it does not present all the time it was present when it was strained im very weak so doctor told that operation is not needed so doctor prescribed me a multivitamen eye tablet lutxan for strengthing of eye bone and they prescribed some eye excise does i take multivitamin tablet r does need surgery can i take tablet it has any side effect pls give me any suggestion i dont have any powers in my eyes did opertion is necessary

Doctor Answers (2) on Squient eyes

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
hello treatment of squint (exercise or surgery) depends on type and amount of squint being squint specialist , i need to see photo of ur eyes so that i may guide you better
Dr. Shubha N Bangalore | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hi, if the squint is not all the time and not affecting your vision, then your doctor has suggested rightly. The exercises will help. There are no side effects of the tablets.. But visit ophthalmologist regularly also if any new symptoms arise..