Sprain and pain in right
Sir i have pain in my neck in right side please solve my problem thankyou.and also pain in lower back side from 3 months .

Dr. Vikram Dwivedi (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Plz get assessed by a physiotherapist, to know exact root cause of ur pain, then get proper treatment
Dr. Umashankar Biswal
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Cuttack
Plz give a proper history of your complain. When and how it started, what are the things you can not do because of the pain,which are the activities that increase your pain. These are very important information to diagnose a condition. Till then go for swimming. It will give you certain relaxation.
Dr. Ritesh Kharnal
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Indore
Do some stretching exercises along with hot formantation with water beg. And do some message over the tender point with pressure