Split Shins
Severe pain in shins. Cannot run at all. It hurts a lot Have been doing a lot of stretches and supplements are on track as well.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
shin pain in physically active person is normally caused by overuse of muscles , like jogging , long  stanting position , which causes stress at the site of muscle attachment in leg. just need warm formentation and rest to give time for muscles to recover or NSAIDS on sos basis.