Hard lump on shin bone.

I'm a 21 year old male. I have a hard lump on my right shin area of about 1 inch diameter. It's hard and there is no pain. I've had this from a couple of months. I play soccer daily and I may have had bruises if that matters.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You have tried your best to explain your condition but whatever it was its always better and more informative if we can see the lesion. Any swelling or lump needs to be evaluated completely. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello. Well sir its difficult to come to a conclusion of what it is without examining the lump...I also want little history on how it started and also the examination of the lump..so please consult a general surgeon and get yourself examine d..you also need to evaluate...thank you