Split End problem

I have all my hair with split ends. It is dry, very harsh , and pokes my skin like a niddle. I have tried egg hairpack, used hot oil massage, hot towel but nothing worked well. Whenever i trim my hair it just takes a shampoo wash to split again. I fear of using shampoo for that reason. I want a long hair. But as i trim monthly so i continue with a very short length. What to do? I am sufferring for 7 years by this problem. Please help.

There’s no hair enemy as fierce and unyielding as the much-dreaded split end. Split ends occur when the protective outer layer of the hair cuticle wears away because of external stressors such as heat styling and salon chemical services, Use a wide-tooth comb,Go gentle with hair, Take folic acid and biotin, Limit damaging services like hair color, highlights, straightening, and perms all cause trauma that can result in a bevy of split end, Get regular cuts.