Spinning, loss of balance
When I m about to ly down on my bed for sleeping I feel whole room is spinning. I think I have vertigo. Could u plz help.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to meet an ENT Specialist specialising in management of balance disorders. Vertigo is merely a symptom of a variety of different diseases. It is important for your doctor to take a detailed history, perform a systematic series of examinations before he/she reaches a diagnosis.
use this app to find a good ENT Specialist in your area
look at the doctor's skill sets and patient feedbacks to guide you in selecting the right doctor