Spinal cord slip disc Damage
My brother met with a accident this wed and we admit him at hospital dr's are saying that he can't able to walk and sit nowonwards as he had damaged his spinal cord disc ... Can anybody please help me out for proper treatment so that he can abel to do his own work atleast...we are ready to do any operation and Therapy regarding.. Just want him to stand a little bit so that we can do his own work atleast.. Now he is at manglore hospital under medication dr's are giving him injection for relief for pain .. please any orthopedist dr help him out for this...

Please post his MRI films. If you haven't done his MRI, please get it done as soon as possible. It will help me understand how much damage has been done to his spinal cord. We can then decide the treatment based upon what the MRI shows.
Damge to spinal cord can be mild to severe.in severe damage or complete transaction of spinal cord patient is not able to move his legs for life.it can be assessed by seeing mri of spine.
please consult with all detailed reports
keep him in hospital and follow doctors advice
Need to consult online with detailed reports. Thanks