Spinal chord pain
I was playing volleyball and suddenly there is paining in my spinal chord ,I can't sleep straight and can't stand relaxing ,this is 2nd time in life ,it also happened three years ago . I have consultant physician and he give me tablets. Diclofenac sodium and paracetamol tablet, Omeprazole capsule Is it serious  plzz s

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

What ever you are suffering is just back pain ,it is not spinal cord pain ,it may be mechanical back pain ,consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated and treated
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi If pain is persisting even After course of treatment or any altered sensation / numbness... Kindly consult neurologist...