Sperms question
Hello Sir, I and my wife are planning for a baby.. During preconception what tests are done for men and which vitamins are given.. Pls help

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
hello, there are no tests needed or no vitamins needed for men in this regard, avoid smoking or drinking if any. all you have to know is unprotected intercourse just before and during the ovulation period(14th day of menstraul cycle ) increases the chances of conception. on the other hand, idealy your wife need to take folic acid vitamin once a day when planning for conception. if there is difficulty in conceving then consult gynecologist.