homeopath-icon
Sperm discharge whjle passing hard stool
Is it normal having sperm discharge while passing hard stool or is there any medication required for this problem plz reply as fast as u can

This is not normal.You need to take an appointment and talk .we will definitely  help you out.

Hii dear.. Spermatorrhoea is a common problem..and homoeopathic medicines are very effective.. It requires constitutional medicine..so plz consult me online .
Hi user, These types of symptoms can be treated successfully by Homeopathy. Homeopathic medicine has no side effects and can remove all these symptoms effectively and permanently. Request you to consult via chat or call for treatment plan. Medicine will be send by courier. Thanks.
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Hello dear If u want real guidance and relief. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir
So you are on the verge completing your teens, congratulations. This is the time of your life when you will experience new changes in your body. Your hormones are in a very active state. Problems like these are very common at this age, you are not an exception. Definitely there are medicines to cure this problem. As long as homeopathy is there you need not worry about any diseases in your life. Homeopathy treats every person as an individual and selects customised medicines for that person which is why cure is guaranteed.
I'm available for consultation. And your cure is just a call away.
It is called spermatorrhoea. And it is. It normal. It needs proper treatment. You can consult me online for proper Homoeopathic treatment.
Do you walk daily at a stretch for 30 minùtes. Do you take 3 litres of water daily Do you take atleast 1 lemon daily Do you take green salad in sufficient quantity Do you take seasonal fruits daily. If not, pl start from today.
If you wish homeopathy treatment alongwith you may consult through this App.
It's called spermatorrhoea...it's completely curable with Medicines...I am an expert in this field and I am able to help you if you want to consult a specialist .. Too busy right now, whatsapp on (zero seven two seven eight seven four three one zero two) any time, my consultation fee Rs 400 for prescription but experts advise is totally free ...Feel free to whatsapp.. Take care
May not be normal. Needs more clarity on your case. It can be psychosomatic or any other health issue related to bladder, prostate and rectum
homeopathic medication would be the best solution.
Yes..  You should take medicines for it.  Homeopathy has very good results.  Kindly consult online for proper management
Yes!  That's a Prostatic discharge.. I can cure ; take few weeks..We need a your all symptom. Homeopathic treat symptom..Can you provide more and more details.. I'll help u.. It's No side effects..
It's required treatment , u can't do negligence of your complaints , consult online
Drink 2 - 3 litre of water daily ,take daily salads ,dahi or curd daily  .avoid smoking and non veg and avoid alcohol