Speech theropy
My problem is that, I speak very fast. I Don't   what kind of problem is  it. Sometime people don't understand what i said. How can i overcome this problem?
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijayanath
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
The said problem has to be assessed with Speech therapist and Neurologist first. If everything is found fine then you may seek psychiatrist help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.