Speech problem
Hello sir/maam I have speech from child hood and fees year ago I have consultanted a doctor fr my problem and he suggested me some therapy class and I attended tht but nothing work later on my stammering just got worst pls help me... As day by day it's becoming a nightmare.
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello where is no other go then Consulting a speech therapist and taking the classes from them because it has to improve gradually like that only there is no other instant medicine which will improve your way of speaking hope you understand thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.