Speech Problem
I have had this problem for a long time. My speech isn't 100% clear. I cannot pronounce the letter 'R' when it is in a word.

Dr. Puja Bansal
Dentist 19 yrs exp Pune

hello you need to visit a speech specialist,
Dr. Parag Shah
Dentist 15 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi Dr. Parag Shah here, There can be many reasons for the same, however from my speciality point of view you can have something called as ankyloglossia (tongue-tie). It an be easily treated with a simple surgery. Consult a dentist for the same. Keep smiling.
Dr. Bala Vignesh
Dentist 5 yrs exp Chennai
Hello sir, Altered speech can have so many cause right from a tongue tie to malocclusion.. meet a orthodontist they will conduct you a simple speech test.. then later treat it accordingly.. Thanks

Speech intelligibility