Speech dificulty of some
It is difficult to speech some letters like "r" some words I am 22years old help me what it is called can I get relif from this problem

Hello There. I can understand your concern, practice pronouncing such words by rolling the tongue and by practice you may find it easy a little. also, consult a speech therapist in person and talk to him in person. no person is born with a speech impediment in my opinion therefore it can be improved. dont delay it any further now. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain