Speech dificulty of some
It is difficult to speech some letters like "r" some words I am 22years old help me what it is called can I get relif from this problem
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern, practice pronouncing such words by rolling the tongue and by practice you may find it easy a little. also, consult a speech therapist in person and talk to him in person. no person is born with a speech impediment in my opinion therefore it can be improved. dont delay it any further now. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.