Delayed speech
My kid is 2.5yrs old.problem is delayed speech he prounce only Amma thatha from last 1year& also he has not id ntify the things..how much age we can wait for the speech?

Mr. Govind Ramchandra Rajopadhye
Speech Therapist 5 yrs exp Pune
If he is 2.5 years old then he supposed to speak (at least) in three word sentences. I will suggest you to consult with speech language pathologist so he can check present 'language age' of your child. Most of the time due to lack of language stimulation at home, child may have delayed speech milestone but it is better to take experts advice.