Spacing in the teeth

I have a large set of incisors and there is a significant spacing between my teeth (canines also) in the upper Jaw. I'm looking forward to put braces but i want to go for temporary ones. Will it be possible, please suggest feasible alternatives if that is not possible.

Doctor Answers (7) on Spacing in the teeth

Dr. Sanjay Shah
30 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Proper orthodontic care coupled with smile designing could be the best option.  Plz go for proper evaluation. U may also opt for Clear Aligners.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
11 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Oral Pathologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
I guess by temporary braces you mean removable appliances..... if that is so, then I would like to suggest that removable appliances will not be a good treatment option for your case.... you will definitely be requiring fixed braces treatment which will be of approximately 1.5 years duration and will provide you with the best aesthetic results.... Regards....
Dr. M. R. Pujari
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi..based on your pics, temporary won't work. Go for fixed ones for permanent results. Regards
Dr. Madhur Navlani
11 yrs. of exp | Indore | Orthodontist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Your upper Lateral incisor look to be relatively small in size and therefore it seems unlikely that these spaces would close with temporary braces. So, some fillings will have to be done at the end after space redistribution or else reduction of size of lower front teeth will have to be done for proper settling of upper and lower teeth. All of this plus consideration of your face esthetics will help to make a proper treatment plan.
Dr. M.K.Dubey
7 yrs. of exp | Indore | Dentist
Ur dental space completely close by various dental procedure
Dr. N Srinivas
15 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Dentist
Hello..Based on the photographs,you need fixed appliance for approximately 1 year duration than removable(temporary) braces as sufficient amount of force is needed to close the spaces which are provided by fixed appliance only.kindly visit orthodontist for clinical examination and treatment.
Dr Raghavendra
10 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Temporary braces will take the tooth back and close gaps but that permanent since I hv traumatic bite. . More over proper alignment of teeth is not possible with removable or temporary one.. think before u go for treatment