Sound in lower back

Hi Doc, Am getting the sound in lower back while stretching but am not facing any pain over there. Could you please tell me whats the problem and how to avoid that one? is it anything serious? Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Sound in lower back

I think u r getting tearing sound in ur lower back.. its bcoz of work stress and in activity or poor posture.. some times its hapaned who is started exercises after some of periods.. so it is common nothing to worry about that. Bt now u should do only stretching and free exercises.. dont go for strengthening exercises and weight bearing still minimum 15 days starting periods of work out.. u should maintain ur posture smart.. now its not serious problame bt if u r getting any other indication like pain, tingling sensation, numbness and tenderness then u should consult with ortho dr.. Thanks.. TC