Sos - Headache..pls help
Hi Doctors, I took steroids during my covid treatment for 7 days. I did a nasal endoscopy to check black fungus. Now I am having headache on right side of the head ..took paracetamol now..there is a mild relief. I don't have any other black fungus. Is all headache due to black fungus? How to differentiate black fungus headaches? Should I consult the doctor to check black fungus?

What did your endoscopy result say? Not al headache are due to black fungus How long is t aft u took steroids and whn did u become covid free? Any otr symptom lik cheek pain , eye pain ? Nose block
consult online
u might need to chek with ent specialist directly