Sort of Ear scab
Hi I have somthing like ear scab problem since so long about a year ago.it wont hurt me much but when i itch or try to pluk it pain bit..please help me how to get rid of it and whom i need to consult...ENT or dermetologist ?
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You may consult any of them, but he / must be competent.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?