Sores on the both side of my tongue
Past couple of weeks, i have sores on both side of my tongue, there is burning sensation when i drink anything or eat anything, this all started when i drank a lemonade at a restaurant, i do drink once or twice in a week and also smoke, when i put mouth wash it does give me relief, kindly tell me what is it and should i be worried ?

Visit a dentist and get yourself clinically checked.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+137
Chat with a dentist
hello, you can apply baking soda over it or do baking soda in water mouth rinses. this will heal your ulcer. if they still persist, you need to consult a physician and get Vitamin B levels checked. if required take supplements for it.
Sores can be due to multiple reasons like stress, gastric upsets,sharp cusps of tooth.In case your ulcers are not at a fixed place nothing to worry. Usually ulcers heal by 4 to 6 days.
Visit your dentist .Finding the right cause will help you soon .
Drink lots of water.Take fruits as they are rich in minerals and vitamins.
Hello, you can consult an Oral Medicine specialist as a clinical examination is mandatory in such cases. Regards Dr Sumanmakam
See a doctor post a picture for better visualization.. I feel you should see your physician asap
search for family physician using practo in your area
visit to doctor should not be delayed