Sore throat
My father has to clear his throat again and again when he speaks. This problem is with him since 4-5 years.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

He seems to be suffering from Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Postnasal drip which causes that hacking cough. It could also be a sign of Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Disease. Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Basaveshwaranagar, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Dr. Kaushal M Shah
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Your father needs to visit an ENT surgeon for check up and diagnosis. Certain problems can not be diagnosed without check up. There can be several possibilities for such complaints.