Sore Throat
Hello, from yesterday I am having sore throat and little cough sometimes. I am taking salt water gargle and having warm water. What should I do? As covid is everynow now, And for that I am getting tensed.. Kindly suggest.

Check your temperature, pulse and oxygen saturation with pulse  oximeter at home .Cough could be because of viral or bacterial infection or allergy.You can take photo or vdo of throat by opening  mouth and do videoconsultation  too.Home remedies you can continue  in limits

Get an RT-PCR done, when it comes negative u will be relieved, even if it come positive these days the new variant is milder so nothing u worry about. In the meantime take tablet azee 500 once a day and betadine gargle 1 tsf diluted in half glass of water three times a day.
Get RT PCR test done. it's always good to do test. betadine gargle 3 times a day.
Drink warm water steam inhalation avoid cold items