SORE THROAT,BODY PAIN
Hello! Actually since today morning i am suffering from severe throat pain. I dont know how i was caused to it. Its very severe and it makes me sick,i cant even go out and consult it with doctor. Since noon i am facing body pain also. Kidnly suggest me best medicine for my issue. Azithromycin never ever works for me. Azithrorite is best in solving my issue, is there any next best alternative? Kindly suggest me a best tab which will heal quickly. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Harisha N L

Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require higher antibiotic to clear up infection...Consult ent surgeon or physician they will do the needful.

Hi...., you may need an higher antibiotic... Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration.... Consider lozenges. Lozenges can soothe a sore throat. .... Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out....this will definitely reduce the infection in the throat....consider steam inhalation.... Avoid irritants.... Consult Physician....