Sore throat and cough
For the past 6-7 days I am suffering from sore throat and cough problems. I have been gargling with salted warm water for 5 mins for the past 2 days but no luck!! Please suggest me some antibiotic and syrup. Its really painful to shred the cough from throat (and making weird noise)

Hello there. You should get it checked out by a ENT Specialist or a general physician. Can't give medicine names here specially antibiotics. And most drugs wont be sold without a prescription. Hope you understand. Regards