Sore on scrotum

. i have a pimple type something on my scrotum.. i dont know what it is a sore, an ulcer or something.. its been there for probably a year or something. it doesn't pain or itch with or without applying pressure.. recently an another type of this appeared right besides the first one.
views-icons 46 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Go to a dermatosurgeon for opinion and you will need a excision under local anaesthesia.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?