Son lost his teeth
My son lost his 2 teeth in front row at his age of 1.5. after that he was not allowing to brush due to pain. And he was drinking milk in night time. Slowly he lost almost all the teeth. Now only roots are there. Now he is 3.5 Years old and started paining while eating. Consulted doctors informed me we can do treatments only after the age of 5. Please advise on this,

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..it's possible to treat at this age as well. Visit a pediatric dentist. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi there ...its certainly can be treated at this age too... You should visit a "pediatric dentist" ASAP .... The basic purpose of treating primary teeth (milk teeth) is to prevent the spread of infection to the permanent tooth buds which lies immediately below the milk teeth... Not only functionally...milk teeth also plays a very crucial role in speech... So u need to treat the infection ASAP.. Take care ...!!
Dr. Niranjana K
Prosthodontist 4 yrs exp Dindigul
If there is pain you need to remove the infected teeth. Or else leave it, as it is till the age 6. THen he will get his succedaneous tooth(adult ).