Something stuck in throat
I feel like something is stucked in my throat..when ever i swallow or drink water i feel smthing stucked inside d middle of throat. I feel nothing while eating food but after food i feel that feeling. I have small pink pimples boils kinda on my tongue back side of tongue..

Hello.. Well pimples like boils on te back of your tongue you are saying is completely normal as they will be papillae what you are referring to...I would suggest you to eat slowly and chew your food well before swallowing..and I also want to know if this problem has started suddenly..thank you
meet an Ent specialist