Some what like stammering

From many years I have been facing this problem. I can't speak clearly and slowly and sometimes under pressure I even start stammering. People starts making fun of it. It's embarrassing and hurdle for me now. Suggest something which Wil look after this personally and help me. Thank you!!
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Well... I understand your situation.. First thing I would like to say is do not get depressed about sure you will be able to overcome it...I suggest you to consult a speech therapist as they will assess you and teach you methods which will help you in improving... I know improvement might be gradual..but you will see results
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?