Solution for Chronic Anaemia
I am a patient of Ulcerative Colitis since I was 8 years The only way I increased my haemoglobin and rbc count was through Blood Transfusion. I am fed up of my life as I have to deal with the procedure frequently. My exams are scheduled for May 3 this year. Please suggest better ways to increase Haemoglobin, Rbc, WBC count

Chronic anaemia and ulcerative colitis are linked together. Active disease can cause multiple ulcers and blood loss in stools. Also you have a mildly deranged liver function. Blood transfusions are a temporary solution.... you need more definitive treatment for ulcerative colitis. Surgery is a definitive cure.... you should discuss the surgical option with a gastroenterologist and a surgeon.
Consult a gastroenterologist and a surgeon at the earliest.