Social fear.
I feel isolated and can't concentrate any thing and full depress over 2 years ago. I feel so alone and confidence full down. I feel always unwanted fear. In this possible I lie on bed. Don't feel like talking to people. There for is no interest to do anything. I tried to get out of it but it's way to hard. Plz suggest me ??? Plz advice me to near Kolkata best psychologist clinic name?

Dr. Prabhakar Korada
Psychiatrist 22 yrs exp Hyderabad

Your symptoms suggest you are suffering from severe depression. Lack of confidence, low self esteem, sense of fear, wanting to be aloof, lack of enthusiasm in activities which otherwise give pleasure, under normal conditions, are all suggestive of depression. You will definitely respond to treatment under a psychiatrist. (You need to see a Psychiatrist.. not psychologist)
Please check the yellow pages, or practo's list of psychiatrists, and select the one who is easily approachable
Please also get your blood sugar, thyroid profile, vitamin D and Vitamin B12 levels checked.