Social fear.
I feel isolated and can't concentrate any thing and full depress over 2 years ago. I feel so alone and confidence full down. I feel always unwanted fear. In this possible I lie on bed. Don't feel like talking to people. There for is no interest to do anything. I tried to get out of it but it's way to hard. Plz suggest me ??? Plz advice me to near Kolkata best psychologist clinic name?
90 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prabhakar Korada
Psychiatrist 22 yrs exp Hyderabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹1000 for 24 hrs

Your symptoms suggest you are suffering from severe depression. Lack of confidence, low self esteem, sense of fear, wanting to be aloof, lack of enthusiasm in activities which otherwise give pleasure, under normal conditions, are all suggestive of depression. You will definitely respond to treatment under a psychiatrist. (You need to see a Psychiatrist.. not psychologist)
Next Steps
Please check the yellow pages, or practo's list of psychiatrists, and select the one who is easily approachable
Health Tips
Please also get your blood sugar, thyroid profile, vitamin D and Vitamin B12 levels checked.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.