Soar throat since a month
I have soar throat since almost a month. I have a lot of burning sensation throught the day. Also there is a lot of pain in the throat. If i breathe cold air (like in the AC) the throat burning increaes. This is happening since almost a month

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

It is most probably Reflux Esophagopharyngitis. This is a stress related condition.
Use this app to find a good ENT Specialist( use past patient feedbacks to guide you to a good doctor) and discuss my diagnosis with him/her.
Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

This chronic sore throat would be because of acid reflux.Please visit an ENT for anti acid and reflux medication.