Sneezing while inhaling dust and smell
My brother is always sneezing when he inhaling the dust at home or market. And when food cooked at home he started sneezing 40-50 times. And then having pain in chest. It automatically cure after some time. But daily happened. Please medicine or department where I go or consult online.. which dr. I'm confused abt department. Like gen medicine or pulmonologist.

You can take consultation, now I’m available on practo

It is a case of general medicine
give tab allerfix total  one daily metaspray nasal drops twice daily
consult online if any query
Due to the inhalation of dust & fumes try to avoid u can take Allegra 180 mg 1 hs x 5 days
can consult through
Ur brother had a typical history of allergic rhinitis, now nose and lungs r taken as a single unit ,so chest pain is obvious also there is use of chest muscles while.sneezing.leading to chest pain. This issue is dealt with ent surgeon u can contact me I will try my best for resolving the issue
feel free to consult with your detailed history for further guidance and prescription