It's a sign of allergy. Any recent change in food, location, soaps, perfumes, weather or exposure to dust, etc can cause it. Try and figure out yourself to which allergen you are sensitive to. Cure lies in elimination of that agent. Don't worry, many allergies which start in this age group rarely require prolonged treatment.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.