Sneezing every day
I sneeze every morning after wake up at least one hour .whats is the problem i can't understand .I face this problem from last six months.Please give me suggestions to over come this problem.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You take sabadilla 30 - Thrice a Day for 1 week. You will be ok. It is an allergy. And as said by Dr veerapalli identify and avoid the allergy causing ailments.
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli
It's a sign of allergy. Any recent change in food, location, soaps, perfumes, weather or exposure to dust, etc can cause it. Try and figure out yourself to which allergen you are sensitive to. Cure lies in elimination of that agent. Don't worry, many allergies which start in this age group rarely require prolonged treatment.