Sneezing,wateryeyes

Hi I have been sneezing and having watery eyes since last evening. I have a running nose too. Not cold but just a running nose. It's irritating. What should I do.

Doctor Answers (2) on Sneezing,wateryeyes

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello I think u have allergic rhinitis 1. Use mask when u r out 2. Consult ENT specialist for medicines
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Based on the history you have given, I am suspecting a unresolved sinus infection or allergic rhinitis. If its a allergic rhinitis best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen... And if its a unresolved sinus infection a course of decongestant and antibiotics will be beneficial. So kindly consult a physician for further management.