Eye Flash after coughing or sneezing
I see a flash of light after coughing or sneezing in my right eye only I have got my eyes checked by 2 opthamalogist.. an no tear has been found and I havemy vision is 6/6 with glasses  I am myopic I have in L 2.25 & in right 3.25. What could be the possible reasons than I do have some floaters but I have them since I was 18 now I am 27. Any possible reasons will helpful. And be peace of mind thank you.

360° fundus photo Graphy after dilated retinal examination is the only sure shot way to be sure that there is no treatable lesion. Although be aware that all floaters will not have any retinal tears as the primary reason. And there is no need to panic.