I get sneezing everyday
I get sneezing every morning i wake up or at any odd intervals..why does it happen and how can i prevent it

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello...this could be due to allergic rhinitis...steam inhalation....wear mask when u move out...and consult ENT surgeon

Hello, It might be because if the allergy. And you might be allergic to small dust particles that which are hard to see with naked eye. So you need to avoid it to get your condition improved. You can wear a mask to prevent it from next time atleast while travelling so that you can avoid sneezes. If they are not going down then you need to consult a doctor of your locality. Thank you