cardiologist-icon
Smoking habit
I have habit of smoking from 6months . now I have Decided to Quit smoking by not even smoking one cigarette per day . there will be any PROBLEM caused due to this ...

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

No you will not have any problems In fact you will have just benefits by this However you might have some withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, excessive craving for a smoke, palpitations, some gastrointestinal symptoms, headache and other minor issues These are just temporary and will eventually wean off Stick to your resolution and quit smoking All the best If you need any other help on this can message me