Smoking Habit
I'm 27 Yrs old male and i have a habit of smoking from last 4-5 Yrs. I smoke daily 1-2 Cigs. I always tried to quit it but couldnt be sucessfull. I fell guilty after every smoke bt cannot control my self. what i should do.

Don't get disheartened. It typically multiple attempts to quit smoking. There are some medicines (varenicline and nicotine gums/patches) which can help in nicotine dependence, consult a physician.

Strong man is not who can lift 100 kgs of weight, strong man is one who can control his desire, it requires strong will power and awareness that how much harm you do yourself with your own hand.
You need a strong will to quit smoking. You can also try mild nicotine substitutes like nicotex available in the market.