Smile correction

I have meta aligned teeth. The case is ideal for orthodontic treatment. But I don't want to go for this treatment as it takes long time for correction and further retainers are also required. I am looking for a quick fix like that veneers on front teeth at the most economic package possible

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Yes it's possible to get Laminates or crowns but braces is the best and natural way to align teeth. Regards
Dr. Rashmi Punhani
Pediatric Dentist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there ..visit a nearest cosmetic dentist for the same... Take care ...!!
Dr. Shruti Shanbhag
Dentist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. Cosmetic correction of mal aligned teeth is now a go-to short cut but you have to understand that it is not always possible. While most smaller mal alignments can be easily corrected cosmetically, tackling larger problems with cosmetic treatment may result in other dental issues in the future. Visit a competent cosmetic trained dentist for proper evaluation to see if cosmetic correction is a suitable option for you. Also, today many options for invisible braces are available. While they do take as long as regular braces for results, you will achieve long lasting permanent results with those, incase cosmetic treatment is not an option for you. Given the large no of treatment options available to you, finding one in your budget is not difficult, however ensure your dentist is well qualified.