Smegma under foreskin
This has been for days now for the past two days is paining if i try to move the skin what kind of doctor should i see for the same
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there i understand your concern and i appreciate that....Please note that smegma is a dried mucus secreted by mucus secreting glands located in glans Penis...Please observe proper personal hygiene by washing your genital every day while taking bath and immediately after sex...Consult nearest dermatologist if no improvements.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.