Small Rashes on eyelids
I have small red rashes on my eye lids and at the corners of the eyes.its slightly itchy. Last time Dr. Sujaya Hegde bangalore had suggested me an ointment and also a cream for dry skin that resolved my problem.however it has reappeared. I have forgotten the name of the ointement it sounded something like Itch

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This could be a simple contact allergy but better to get it confirmed. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.