Small pink spots
I have got no. of pink spots on thigh near the scrotum.I always use quadriderm rf for itching/rashes purpose.But this time it is not helping me.Pls help PS-the spots are not itchy.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. STOP QUADRIDERM. This is the first step towards the treatment. This presentation can be seen in many disease and could be a presenting sign. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Consider seeing a skin specialist and for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.