Black spots on stomach thighs
I m having dark spots on my stomach ,and thighs.in a big size and they r growing more in body they r not itcy ,plain surface but dark in colour .I m 45 years old What is it and how to get rid of it. Pls help

It must be fungal infection on your stomach and inner thighs or groin. The treatment for fungal infection is simple. You have to take anti fungal tablets and creams for 4 to 6 weeks following which it resolves. Do not apply soap on that area and do not self treat with over the counter steroid creams. Mistreatment with steroid creams and self treatment with cheaper medicine is the most common reason for recurrent disease. Kindly send photos using online consult option for accurate diagnosis and treatment.  If this is fungal infection, it needs to be treated as early as possible as it will spread further on your body  and also to other people in the household.

Raised spots on stomach Spots on stomach and chest Liver spots on stomach