Small pimp on the penis
I am getting small pimps around the penis base. Near the pubic hair. It's painful now. I did have unprotected sex recently. It's like a boil . What could be the problem?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. There could be multifactorial causes to your situation. The commonest is bacterial infection of the skin and hair follicles. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to decide the diagnosis and hence treatment options. It may take around 2 weeks to resolve. If needed a few blood tests has to be done. Don't delay the consultation. Dr MK Agarwala Dermatologist New Delhi